All You Need to Know About Varicose Vein Treatments in El Paso TX
With the advancement of varicose vein treatments, those who suffer from varicose veins can find relief with noninvasive to minimally invasive procedures. The benefit of the latest procedures is you achieve the results you want with little interruption to your daily routine. When seeking vein treatment, it is best to visit a vein specialist near you to diagnose your condition and determine the best treatment options. These professionals have undergone extra training and obtained certification to perform advanced vein procedures such as sclerotherapy, phlebectomy, ultrasound-guided ablation, and wound care to help you get rid of the unsightly bulging veins and restore the aesthetics of your skin.
Noninvasive Varicose Vein Treatments
There are several treatments for visible veins to help restore your confidence without surgery, including:
- Applying ice
- Use of anti-inflammatory medications
- Compression stockings
- Reduce your body weight
Minimally Invasive Treatments
Sometimes a more direct approach is needed to not only reduce discomfort but also remove the varicose vein in order to restore your skin. Common in-office treatment options include:
- Venefit Targeted Endovenous Radiofrequency Therapy – This involves the use of heat to cause a scar inside the affected vein, causing it to close and forcing blood to use other healthy veins.
- Sclerotherapy – In this method, a special solution is injected into the vein to make it swell and ultimately collapse. The idea is to force blood to reroute, effectively killing the treated vein.
- VenaSeal – This is a form of sclerotherapy that uses an adhesive to shut the affected vein. The vein is bound to die as the adhesive cuts its only supply of blood.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy – In this mini-surgical procedure, the vein specialist ‘drains’ large bulging veins by making small incisions in the skin along the vein. It is a short procedure that physicians favor for its unparalleled cosmetic results.
Schedule Your Consultation
Most vein centers use a combination of techniques to provide long-term relief from varicose vein disorders and to keep them from appearing again. Please visit your vein specialist in El Paso, TX for personalized treatment for your venous disorder.